The idea of Living Labs introduction into the project is about co-creation approach. The aim is to involve the Living Lab communities (end-users and targeted beneficiaries) into the project activities in order to make all developments optimised according to their needs and requirements. A variety of tools is available for the project team in order to obtain constant feedback, e.g. stakeholder workshops, quick online surveys, etc.
The COGITO Living Lab activities are planned to be performed in the 2 pilot sites:
- Metro Network Extension (Copenhagen-Denmark) managed by RSRG,
- High Speed Railway Station (Murcia-Spain) managed by FERROVIAL.
Living Lab Workshops in a nutshell
The Living Labs workshops are dedicated to potential stakeholders who are asked for their feedback, requirements, needs regarding the COGITO’s tools presented during performed activities.
Here you can find also a few key facts on Living Labs:
- Aim: co-creation and exploitation of project results maximising the project’s impact.
- Tool for developing COGITO services demonstrated under real-life conditions according to stakeholders’ needs.
- Tool for dissemination, training and exploitation, through stakeholder awareness and engagement.
- Widely disseminate the project outcomes towards target groups to generate broad awareness and
engagement/involvement in the various project activities.
- Create opportunities for further exploitation and replication of the project’s results after its official
- Obtain feedback from the targeted beneficiaries throughout the project duration to optimise all
project developments, such as addressing the critical needs of stakeholders involved in the operation of the
Find out more about the first Living Lab workshops HERE!